2008-08-05

Catching up...

So it's been a couple of weeks since I posted, so bullet points are always the best way to update things:

  • My name is on the New York Times website! Check it out here.
  • I have been working like crazy on a new script- I had a draft done a couple of weeks ago and then I got contact from an agent in California saying that she was interesting, so I spent the past two days writing and writing and writing... My brain is fried but I think I'm on to something pretty good. Here is the logline for the new script (I'd love to hear thoughts and or questions): A psychic teenage boy knows the exact time and date and of his death, an event he expects and welcomes. However, when he discovers that there are things in the world worth living for, he struggles to change his fate.
  • Keith Rivers, who helped direct and produce "Nowhere Man," and I are working on getting a Cold Reading Series started up in Seattle. Writers submit scripts, actors read the scripts live, cold, in front of an audience. We have a meeting tomorrow for a location- hopefully we can bring some more film community excitement to Seattle.


0 comments: