2010-05-01

The Black Hole in the Kitchen


Four years ago I wrote a short script called 'The Black Hole in the Kitchen" that was performed at the Cold Reading Series in Vancouver. It was the first time in my life that something I had written was performed by other people-- the rush of seeing it live made me realize that being a real writer might actually be possible.

Elliot Eustis, my friend since we were 8 years old (ask us about our first short we filmed when we were 14: "Huntin' City Folk"), just handed me the finished DVD for "The Black Hole in the Kitchen" and I couldn't be more proud. Look for it soon at a film festival near you.

1 comments:

mamagl said...

Kind of confused at first, but at the end I've realized it's a love story. At least to me, for husband follows his wife even though he know it's Black Hole. Good story,Adam.
Love, Mama gill