2008-04-04

A winner...

Hey! My story Raising Awareness just won the nycmidnight short story challenge. Pretty cool, eh? You can view the results here: http://www.nycmidnight.com/2008/SSC/challenge.htm

I'm now a week into my rewrite for Cole which is now tentatively titled Ashcroft which will most likely change 8 or 9 times in the coming months. They are going to film in Ashcroft, BC--which is a nifty little town in the interior (as Canadians say). I hit page 65 on the rewrite last night and things are moving along pretty smoothly. Hopefully I'll have it ready to turn in sometime next week. The notes were informative, so no complaints there. The hardest thing to do is to make sure there are not too many speaking roles because of our miniscule budget... pay for actors goes up when they have more than three lines.

0 comments: