2008-06-19

Pictures from Lytton

Here are a couple of pictures from the time we spent on set in Lytton, BC. There are 350 in the town and you can't drink the water because of high turbidity. The wind was consistently about 35-40mph the whole time and it was pretty effing cold. Richard de Klerk, aka Cole, the star of the movie, thinks that this film will feature the hardest nipples since Batman Forever


View from the production office. The Fraser River and Thompson rivers meet here and create the two different colors. Maybe this causes the turbidity. 

Your humble screenwriter riding the best prop of the film.

Daniel Bolieau, aka George the Lawnmower Man, shows his badassness. Funny story, I was talking with Daniel after this scene and then went back to my motel room to watch some basketball/nap. A Canadian Tire commercial awoke me from sleep: where none other than Daniel Bolieau as the Canadian Tire Man told everyone how awesome his power tools were. I thought I was dreaming. Let me tell you: it was no dream.

Michael Eisner, aka Frogger, gets his hands taped for an Edward 40hands scene. Michael is amazing as Cole's best friend. Script Supervisor Joecy told me about a scene where Carl Bessai asked Michael to look at the camera like it was Cole, his best friend. Joecy said that Michael's eyes almost made her cry. He'll win some Juno awards for sure. 


Director Carl Bessai does his best to blend in with nature.

Golfing by the river. Chad Willett, aka Bobby tees off while John Stewart in the blue shirt (Deebo), Michael Eisner and Daniel Bolieau look on. Chad was in Alive, so I had to ask (during lunch no less) what they used on set when they ate people in the movie. The answer? Turkey jerky. I love movies. 

0 comments: