2008-06-16

Wrapped!

Cole wrapped on Saturday! Jessica and I had a chance to visit the set in Lytton from Wednesday to Friday and even though the wind was gusting, the experience was wonderful. I'll put up pictures soon, and guess what? I have a cameo. I'm no Alfred Hitchcock--I just tried my best not to look at the camera. Pictures are coming soon...

The Vancouver Province ran an article about Cole this weekend. Click here to read it.

Also, I have an update on my imdb.com page. Click here to see what my next project is. Exciting times!

3 comments:

Cool Dad said...

Great to hear. Hope you make it into the final cut!

Going onto the set, did you already have extensive knowledge of what filming/production entails?

I have no experience in that area and I don't want that to hurt my writing efforts.

Zang said...

Hey CD--thanks for reading!

I really had no idea what filming/production entailed for a feature even though I have been on set for some short films. Your script does not depend on having to know anything about production either--I was always taught to never include any directions on the page (ie: Close up on face; Tracking shot as they stroll down the hall, etc...)

Good luck!

Cool Dad said...

Thanks, Adam! I've finished my first script, and I'm about to craft my next ideas.

When I was writing the first, I couldn't imagine doing another one. Now that I'm here, I'm all for it. I would be happy for writing to be my drug.